top of page


  Join the OJA  
Membership is available to all ex-St John's College Pupils and teachers. Just click on the button below.

The past pupils association of St John’s College was founded in 1919. Initially named 'The Old Boys' Club' two years later in 1921, it was re-named 'The Old Johannian Association' or OJA.  A name which remains to this day. The OJA is now over 100 years old.

Its purpose is to foster friendship and contact amongst past pupils and staff, maintain archives from our Alma Mater and to bring OJ's into contact with eachother.

bottom of page